CELEBRITY JOURNALIST, MEDIA INFLUENCER
Award winning Brand Face in Media, Fashion & Lifestyle, Ethel Da Costa is Celebrity Lifestyle Journalist and Media Influencer with a successful media career spanning over 25 years.
Born and raised in the Middle East, Kuwait and now based in India, she is a Post-Graduate with a Masters in Economics from Goa University, India, and is a passionate, feisty, Media & PR maverick, Social Influencer and an award winning Lifestyle & Fashion Blogger-Journalist-Writer-Author.
Ethel Da Costa rose up the corporate ladder with various publications like The Times of India-Goa Plus, Femina Magazine, Tarun Bharat Publications, OHerald Publications, Station Director-Programming Head Radio Mirchi 98.3FM, Head of Media & Publicity The International Film Festival of India, Govt of Goa, and till date continues to freelance for publications in India and abroad.
A published Author-Poet of Eve’s Revenge: Stories of Nemesis (2008), she is a lover of the classics, shoes, travel, fashion and believes in quality over quantity and a simplified living. Ethel Da Costa continues to straddle the best of the East and the West with her creative leadership, making her truly a feisty global professional with a perspective that defines her experience, wisdom, inspiration and personal aspirations.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION:
Media recognition for valuable contribution towards Women Empowerment by Goa Chamber of Commerce & Industry (GCCI), Women’s Wing, 2018
- The Goa State Brand Leadership Award 2017-Women Achiever Award 2017 by Devang Mehta Business School and World CSR Day, Mumbai
- Nominated for #FundYourOwnWorth Advantage Woman 2017 nationwide campaign by ICICI Bank
- Woman Of The Decade Achievers Award 2015 by the Women Economic Forum 2015, New Delhi – Media Icon distinction for Up-scaling Media & Entertainment through eclectic creative connections.
- The Pillar of Hindustani Society Award, 2010-11 by Trans-Asian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (TACCI) Mumbai, for Dedicated contribution in the field of Media, Radio, Entertainment.
- Jaycee Creed Award 2013 (JCI Goa) for Media Exceptional Contribution to Society.
- Top 4 Finalist `Flame Thrower’ Non-Revenue, Radio Mirchi 98.3FM Goa, 2008