ETHEL DA COSTA
A several times award winning Brand Face in Media, Fashion & Lifestyle, Celebrity Journalist with a successful media career spanning 24 years.
Born and raised in the Middle East, Kuwait and now based in India, she is a Post-Graduate with a Masters in Economics from Goa University, India, and is a passionate, feisty, Media & PR maverick, Influencer-Lifestyle & Fashion Blogger-Journalist-Writer. She rose the corporate ladders with various publications like The Times of India-Goa Plus, Femina Magazine, Tarun Bharat Publications, OHerald Publications, Station Director Radio Mirchi 98.3FM, Head of Media & Publicity The International Film Festival of India, and till date continues to freelance for publications in India and abroad.
A published Author-Poet (Eve’s Revenge: Stories of Nemesis 2008), Da Costa is a lover of the classics, shoes, travel and believes in quality yet simple living. She continues to straddle the best of the East and the West with her creative leadership, making her truly a feisty global professional with a perspective that defines her experiences, wisdom, inspiration and personal aspirations.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION:
- The Goa State Brand Leadership Award 2017-Women Achiever Award 2017 by Devang Mehta Business School and World CSR Day, Mumbai
- Nominated for #FundYourOwnWorth Advantage Woman 2017 nationwide campaign by ICICI Bank
- Woman Of The Decade Achievers Award 2015’ by the Women Economic Forum 2015.
- Media Icon distinction for Up-scaling Media & Entertainment through eclectic creative connections.
- The Pillar of Hindustani Society Award, 2010-11’ by Trans-Asian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (TACCI) Mumbai, for Dedicated contribution in the field of Media, Radio, Entertainment.
- Jaycee Creed Award 2013 (JCI Goa) for `Media Exceptional Contribution to Society.
- Top 4 Finalist `Flame Thrower’ Non-Revenue, Radio Mirchi 98.3FM Goa, 2008